Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Cleaning Begins

Saturday, March 17 - St. Patricks Day, Today, I begin Spring Cleaning, working on getting our yard into shape.

Every fall I spend my weekends working on cleaning my yard and removing leaves and pine needles which fall each week. Today, it is time to begin removing that debris which has accumulated over the winter which were put here by wind storms.

My front yard, always seems to be an area which seems capture many leaves from my neighbors trees. Behind the shrubs, hydrangea plant and azaleas seems to be the safest place for the leaves to hide.

It is my hope that today I can clean this area and the leaves which are found in our daffodil flower bed.

With the beautiful weather which begins our morning, sunning and 48 degrees, I have a good chance to complete this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment